Committee on Oil, Gas, Naval and Offshore Competitiveness (CCPGE) The Committee on Oil, Gas, Naval and Offshore Competitiveness aims to develop the Oil and Gas, Naval and Offshore industries as well as the chain of suppliers of Rio Grande do Sul. It promotes integration between businesses, the government and society.
In order to stimulate the development of the state’s economy, the Committee focuses its efforts on initiatives that include attracting investments in the area to the state and increasing participation by the state’s industry in the supply chain.
- Develop the naval offshore industry and Oil & Gas (O&G) chain in Rio Grande do Sul;
- Identify and stimulate a significant portion of Brazilian and international O&G investments;
- Promote international cooperation and joint ventures;
- Develop programs for education, innovation, research and technology;
- Promote and stimulate networking and spreading O&G knowledge.
Phone: +55 (51) 3347-8990